Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Light Clothing?

During this past Sunday Evening Story-Time with the Cunning Royal Jester (August 29, 2010) .... as I have heard him preach before .... he said, "Adam and Eve were naked .... They had a covering of light."

Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Could anyone show me the VERSE that teaches the first man and woman were covered with light before their sin?

If so, please e-mail magnifiedword@aol.com.
If not, don’t believe the ‘mid-Acts-ers’.

Instead, trust the word of GOD.

Rom 4:3-a For what saith the scripture?

The only covering of light I found in the Bible .... was for the Lord, not Adam and Eve:

Psa 104:1-2 Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

Light clothing for Adam and Eve? I've heard the Cunning Royal Jester teach it, but I've never seen it in the scriptures. Maybe he is thinking of the emperor's new clothes instead?

This is David Dowell, saying, "Think about it!"