Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Beginning and the Ending of the Dispensation of Grace?

The Cunning Royal Jester teaches that "the way the dispensation of grace began is the way it will end". He just makes up stuff and people believe it because he said it, and they let him get by with it.


Could anyone show me the VERSE that says where the dispensation of grace began .... and that it will end the same way?


If so, please e-mail magnifiedword@aol.com.
If not, don’t believe the ‘mid-Acts-ers’.
Instead, trust the word of GOD.


I see that Jesus is the beginning and the end:

Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

I can’t find a VERSE that talks about
the beginning of the dispensation of grace,
nor about the end of it ....
nor that it began the same way it will end.

This is David Dowell, saying, "Think about it!"